Business Partner Project Portfolio Management team is part of the Group IT team that plays the main interface role between the IT domains and the various business units as project and delivery management.
This role is responsible for leading a cross functional and matrix team within the IT and business domains to deliver projects on time and on budget meeting the business objectives. The Project Manager will have to manage multiple projects of varying sizes and complexity at any point in time.
As such the Senior Project Manager must exhibit a broad range of qualities in order to gain/maintain credibility and successfully lead our projects. The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate stand-out leadership skills.
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in delivery of complex IT applications projects within a matrix environment
- Experience managing vendor engagements
- Experience in procurement process – managing tenders and negotiating contracts
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience for PM and 10 years for Senior PM