Registration / Re-registration for Prepaid
It is a Government requirement to have your SIM registered under your Name and Address. Dial #132# & check your information. If it differs kindly re-register your connection immediately. You can register, re-register your SIM or update your current details at one of our Airtel locations.
Submit the below mentioned documents for registration/ re-registration
- Signed copy of the National Identity Card (Hereinafter referred to as ‘NIC’) or Driver’s License which indicates the NIC No. or Passport which indicates the NIC No.
- The address stated in the NIC can be considered as the Present Residence. Submit a proof of billing due to any of the reasons given below:
- If the current residential address differs with the address stated in the NIC
- If Passport or Driver’s License is available instead of NIC.
- Ownership declaration form (Prepaid) to be filled at the visited location (for Re-registration only)
- Airtel Store
- Brand Shop
- Sewa Centre
- SIM Change Outlet
- SIM Selling Outlet